New York, Houston, Las Vegas, Vancouver, London, Athens, Sète, Dublin – I’ve seen them all. Being a Danish-American citizen, I have travelled quite a bit in the US. But also Canada and Southern Europe have been frequent travel destinations. I have always loved travelling. A lot of my spare time is spent either planning my next great travelling adventure or soaking up all possible inspiration from past travels. (An example of one of my travel-inspired texts is the one from my trip to Dublin, which can be found in my portfolio). My latest destination was Canada, where I spent a total of six months working and experiencing life there. If I was going to learn how to stand on my own two feet – it might as well be on foreign soil.
The journalist-communicator hybrid
The classic “six fun facts” about me:
1. My name has been mispronounced more times, than it has been properly pronounced.
2. I have dual citizenship (Danish and American).
3. I love all things Disney-related but have never been to a Disney Park.
4. I love animals but am allergic to almost every type.
5. I finished the Danish “gymnasium” with the highest GPA of my class (11,5 before any multiplications).
6. I am an active member of the Friday Bar committee at The Danish School of Media and Journalism.